Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Life Saver Product for Spots - Witch Blemish Stick review

Hello lovely people,
 So I know its been way way too long since I posted but I have just been really busy with schoolwork and just life in general! Buuut I just had to share this life saver with you.
 
I don't know about you but when I get a spot its always huge and red and just horrible. I recently found this amazing product that just works so so well.
It's the Witch Blemish Stick. It's honestly so amazing. It a clear stick of kind of solid gel, I know it sounds weird but its good honest! You just roll some onto you spot and leave it. I tend to put it on maybe twice a day and even after just one day I notice a difference. Generally it only takes a couple of days for the spot to disappear.
What's even better is it only costs around £2 (£2.09 from boots ) and it lasts forever. I have had mine for about six months and I'm only about half the way down.
 
I would really recommend this to you guys as it works so well, doesn't cost much and lasts a really long time. I couldn't live without it. If any of you use or try this product feel free to let me know, I would love to hear what you think. As always any requests are gratefully received,
 
See you soon,
 
Ella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment