Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Desert Island Beauty Products!

So I thought that maybe I should get away from the magic of Christmas for a while and thought that this would be a good post as I'm still really new to this and thought that this post would give you more of an idea into me and how I roll. I only really have two desert island beauty products and they are both so cheap, versatile and work amazingly. 
Number one, Vaseline. You may be thinking what a weirdo but this little pot does so much and works really well. Prepare for the list of uses. It removes eye make up and prevents skin around the eyes drying out, conditions and thickens lashes,cleanses skin, moisturises, can be a lip balm, nourishes nails and grooms brows. Wow. This £1 pot of joy basically solves all your problems. Also I use mine every day and it has lasted me for over six months!
Number two, Nivea Creme. Yes, I have mentioned this before but it is just so fabulous it needs mentioned again. It cleanses, moisturises, acts as a face mask and is a great body lotion. All without any nasty chemicals or colours. I also use this everyday and my £1.50 pot lasts me for over eight months! This goes on so nicely and makes your skin feel and look amazing, I would definitely recommend this. 
So those are my two products I just couldn't live without. Both are utterly fabulous and affordable so definite favourites. I would love to hear about the products you can't live without so comment away
See you soon

Ella xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment