Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Christmas Make Up Present!

So as I am feeling very festive at the moment I thought I would share with you lovely people one of my ideas for a friends Christmas present. I know that for a lot of make up lovers the gift sets are sometimes quite expensive and don't always have what you want in them so I have saved the day and come up with a solution. DIY make up sets! 
The idea is to pick a few items your friends love, want or you think they'll love and put them in a box and decorate it yourself. For example I've made one for my friend with a Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrate, A Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick and a Body Shop Passionberry Lip Balm. I just put them in a pretty box and tied it up with a ribbon and added a tag saying "Your very own lip collection". 
I love this as I think your friends will really love the thought that's gone into it and this way there's no unwanted items in the set.  Of course it doesn't have to be lips, it could be body sprays or eye-shadow or even just a mix and match. The list is literally endless.
So that's my first little present idea and if you want more just comment below as always.
See you soon

Ella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment