Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

What is Wrong With Cheap Shampoo?!

So today I am addressing  a very big issue for me right now. I don't know if any of you have hear of the brand Alberto Balsam but they are a budget shampoo brand with a bottle only costing £1. Recently I have seen a lot of snide comments about how something that cheap can't be doing anything good to your hair. For my lovely international friends I'm sure you can think of a similar brand. I am a great believer in price isn't everything and I can tell that hands down this shampoo and conditioner works great! The reason its not as expensive is because it doesn't add in all these extra chemicals claiming to work miracles for your hair it just has the stuff you need and simple really is better. Ever heard that idea that if you don't wash your hair it will end up shinier and nicer eventually? Well this shampoo and shampoo's like it just testify to that. They don't have any unnecessary chemicals yet still smell fabulous and leave your hair looking and feeling nicer. 
So rant over. I just feel that people are being put off by some people judging something by its price before even testing it. if you have any similar problems or disagree with me make sure to comment below your views are always appreciated.
See you soon

Ella xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment